SOCIAL MEDIA

Kits & Pieces Projects for May

4.26.2008
This month I got to create with the "Homespun" Kit from Kits & Pieces. The kit featured patterned papers from Cosmo Cricket, Prima florals, Maya Road felt buttons, Maya Road chipboard people family, some Ranger grungeboard (that I've yet to play with) and some chocolate SEI letter stickers. I also got (as an expansion) some of the Ranger Industries Crackle paint and let's just say that I have found something new that I will love to play with now on my projects! It's really cool!



girl time, Supplies from Kit: Cosmo Cricket pp, Maya Road felt buttons, SEI letter stickers, Prima floral



Bath Soap, Supplies Used from Kit: Cardstock, Cosmo Cricket pp, Prima floral, Maya Road chipboard girl. Items from kit Expansion: Making Memories brads, Maya Road "Hello My Name Is" stamp, Ranger Crackle paint



Spring Card, Supplies from Kit: Cardstock, Cosmo Cricket pp, Prima florals (buttons were from the other kit offered this month)



Playful You, Supplies from Kit: Cosmo Cricket pp, SEI letter stickers, Maya Road felt buttons
Nathalie Kalbach said...

Oh my goodness- this is pure eyecandy again! Love your work!!!

Ms Dragonfly said...

you've made some really cute things with those kits!