SOCIAL MEDIA

Happy Birthday Mom!

6.16.2008

Yesterday was also my mom's birthday...also known by Zoey as Grandma Sue Sue. We called and Zoey sang Happy Birthday (with me of course) and it was all good. It doesn't beat getting to spend time together and "goofing around" (this being a special reference to a grandma/grand-daughter only phrase) a bit around town but I think that we will get to do that in the very near future, if all goes well. These pictures were actually taken a while back but I love them and wanted to scrap them while I was thinking of my mom on her special day.
Hope you had a wonderful day Mom!
Nathalie Kalbach said...

love your cute layout and happy birthday to your mom!

Anne Thompson said...

cutie LO!

Kim Watson said...

What a sweet L.O! I love Zoey's pretty little girl dress...are those cherry bunches? She looks like a little doll in it.
Happy Birthday to your Mum!

Anonymous said...

You can tell you mom 'happy birthday' she is beautiful and so young looking!
My birthday was yesturday 42 years young. :) We almost shared the same day!

the layout is adorable!