SOCIAL MEDIA

Creative Cafe Pocket Clipboard Project

9.26.2008
cicreativecafe 029

This was a super quick and easy project using some of the Creative Cafe felt pieces and their fun clipboards (which come in many different sizes and styles by the way!). This could be a fun little thing to house pens and pencils, notes, postage stamps or other miscellaneous goodies that we acquire around the house. Might also be cute for a special little girl to house special treasures in!

Supplies Used:
#18334 Spirit Pink Flowers Felt Border
#18336 Spirit Lime Rings Felt Border
#18341 Spirit Pink Polka Dot Felt
#18343 Spirit Lime Polka Dot Felt
#21027 Large Rectangle Clipboard
#18454 Lucky Apricot Alphabet
misc: ribbon, Stickles

I first adhered the Lime Rings Felt Border along the backside of my clipboard with Liquid Stitch adhesive (I used the same adhesive for my Lucky Apricot Alphabet letters on the font of my pocket). I machine stitched my pocket (measuring 4 1/4 x 5 1/4 inches) onto my rectangle of felt that I cut to measure 5 1/2 x 11 inches. I then machine stitched my Spirit Pink Flowers Border and attached along the outside borders of my rectangle piece of felt and along the top of my pocket with Liquid Stitch. Last, I added my bow to the top and I was done!
Lisa Dorsey said...

Oh that is adorable and I love your layout in your last post too btw! Fabulous colors!