SOCIAL MEDIA

Hey There!

1.25.2009
You

Just a layout to share today. The floral paper is by Scenic Route and the other pattern is by American Crafts. Chipboard letters (which I love) are by Prima and the chipboard heart (which I painted and added glitter) is by Maya Road. Buttons are either from American Crafts, Doodlebug or just random ones from my stash. The twine that I used to tie my buttons is from the Creative Imaginations' Parts & Parcels Collection. They make my favorite twine for papercrafting as it's lightly coated with a waxy covering which makes tying and inserting the twine into little spaces a piece of cake!

You (journaling)

Zoey sang a song this morning along with her peers at the church that her Pre-School is affiliated with and she did a wonderful job, she makes me so proud. Really has been and continues to be such a blessing just to participate in all the little things that involve a little girl growing up. It's a beautiful but cold day here today, the sun is shining and all of us are at home nestled in for some good quality family time...thinking about making some Tapioca Pudding at some point with a little cinnamon sprinkled on top, mmmmmm!
Nathalie Kalbach said...

so so beautiful- love the journaling and matting - gorgeous design!

Linda Beeson said...

Oh my goodness how I love this! Those papers are so one of my favs and she is just the cutest thing - great photos.

Susan Beth said...

Wowza! I love that. I wouldn't think of that combination of papers on my own, but I'm blown away with how great it looks!

vtpuggirl said...

Beautiful layout, I love those prima letters too!

Lisa Dorsey said...

What a fabulous layout Jen! Those colors are awesome and I just adore those pictures!

Anonymous said...

This page is just absolutely gorgeous! I love everything about it---the pics, the colors, the design, everything :)

Molly said...

i am so so so loving that layout!!!

DebW said...

Beautiful! I wanted to tell you the other day but my post wouldn't stick. I may have had a blonde moment and put in the wrong password though!