SOCIAL MEDIA

CHA Sneak for Creative Imaginations!

7.24.2009
Happy Birthday!


Just wanted to share a new collection that Creative Imaginations is going to have at the CHA summer show this year, it's called Kindness by Emma and the layout above uses the Hip Hooray Collection of patterned papers and embellishments. If you get the newsletter from Scrapbook.com then you may have seen my layout featured in the "CHA new releases" email blast. The pictures are of a good friend's little guy (who is also Zoey's train playing buddy!).

I included a picture of the One Big Adventure collection that is going to be released with this at CHA as well...these collections are so fun, love them both!
Anonymous said...

You are so creative, Jen, you inspire me!! anne

Diana Fisher said...

Their new lines look so cute, and you did a great job with that LO! Love it!!!

Nathalie Kalbach said...

such a gorgeous layout!!! I love it!

Vicky said...

How cute is your layout! I love this paper collection. TFS

Patty Albertson said...

I love how colorful this is! Once again Jen, your LO is FaBuLoUs!