SOCIAL MEDIA

Mini-Floral Decorative Banner Created Using the SLICE

8.24.2009
Flower Banner

I taught a little workshop today at my lss on using the Slice Die-Cut Machine by Making Memories (this has been an ongoing workshop which I will teach again in the next couple of months as well) and this was the little project that I had for everyone to make today. A pretty simple project really, just some ribbon and the cut shapes that were created from using the Slice machine. It turned out pretty cute though and it was a quick and fun project to create. While I don't own the Slice myself (I am pretty lucky because I get to use my local scrapbook store's machine) I am finding that it's lots of fun to work with and it's extremely user friendly and I love the designs that are available on the many cartridges that Making Memories has made available.
Linda Beeson said...

What a totally cute project with some totally cute papers.

Jingle said...

This is super cute!!!

Carla said...

love this, so adorable!

Patty S said...

really cute, jen!
:-)

Dawn said...

Great flowers! Must be great to make them yourself using colors that go with your project.