SOCIAL MEDIA

Stamped Acrylic Holiday Gift Tags

11.13.2009
long white spacerAcetate Holiday Tags

These gift tags I originally created for a workshop that I helped teach at Paper Studio, Inc. I first stamped on the acylic tags with white Staz-On ink (and let dry), I then cut out papers from the Making Memories FaLaLaLa collection of patterned papers and embellishments and adhered the papers to my (now dry) tags using a permanent adhesive roller. The ovals and scalloped ovals were cut out using Spellbinders' nesting dies. I adhered my scalloped and plain ovals to my tags using 3 dimensional adhesive after stamping my sentiments on them. A fun and unique gift tag to attach to gifts this year! All supplies available at Paper Studio, Inc.
Murphy's Law said...

they are beautiful and classy. wow!

Anonymous said...

oh la la, they are adorable!! anne

Terri Davenport said...

So elegant!

DebW said...

Gorgeous! Thanks for sharing!

Kathleen Summers said...

Wow, those are GORGEOUS! You should sell those!

Patty said...

I love these tags!