SOCIAL MEDIA

Another Sneak Peek + a Layout

3.03.2010
i try

Above is another little sneak of a layout that I did using the Mosh Posh kit for March...I swear I could create forever with this kit! I just adore it and it's totally my style which helps with the creative inspiration I think!

Close-Up butterfly

Here is a close-up of some of the new wood sheets that are by Creative Imaginations (were released at the latest CHA). For this layout I traced and cut out butterflies from the wood and then used the butterflies as embellishments for my page.

Close-Up Journaling Quote

The layout itself I created for a challenge over at Cocoa Daisy...we were to create a layout around a favorite quote and try to mimic the feeling of the quote on our page. It was kind of hard to get a good picture of this layout for some reason...I think it was because of the light colors. The photo of me was one I took last summer while in the car, I actually used the rear view mirror (while parked of course!) so you get that weird reflection in the photo...thought it was kind of fitting with the quote. If you look close enough you can see Zoesie sitting in her car seat holding a big Maple leaf in the backseat.

Questions

I beg you…to have patience with everything unresolved in your heart and try to love the questions themselves as if they were locked rooms or books written in a very foreign language. Don’t search for the answers, which could not be given you now, because you would not be able to live them. And the point is, to live everything. Live the questions now. Perhaps then, someday far in the future, you will gradually, without ever noticing it, live your way into the answer… Rainer Maria Rilke

post signature

Marlene said...

Lovin' those butterflies! Beautiful layout.

Tracy said...

I really like this layout

Vicky said...

Beautiful layout! Cool butterflies! and thanks for the sneak peeks :)

Glynis said...

Love the soft neutrals in this layout. Love the butterflys as well :O)

Unknown said...

Loving this wood and you can cut it like paper? the butterflys look stunning! as does the LO

Love Dawn xx