SOCIAL MEDIA

Advertising at it's Best...

5.05.2010


Am I going crazy or is this just the most brilliant spin on advertising geared to the young family car/buying market yet? If we weren't faithful Subaru owners we just might make the switch to the "Swagger Wagon." Please forgive me...I've got the worst head cold and it just might be effecting my taste in humor. =) Nah, I totally appreciate this!

post signature

Diana Waite said...

that is AWESOME!! I haven't laughed out loud that much in a while--THANK YOU! My hubby has his eye on this, I've been driving an Odyssey for 10 years now...."swagger wagon" looks SWEET!

Scrappin Cheryl said...

I find their commercials entertaining, as well!

Unknown said...

I love this ad! So clever. :)

Vicky said...

LOL I've never seen one of their ads before. Hilarious! I've got to watch more :)

This should have been one of the Super Bowl commercials!

Lisa Dorsey said...

Oh that is just hilarious! Thanks for sharing that Jen. I hadn't seen that video yet. LOVE my Sienna btw! (you REALLY don't want to hear me sing about it though) :P