SOCIAL MEDIA

25 Days : My December Daily Album for 2010

12.05.2010
December Daily : 2010

I finished creating my album (actually it was finished right after Thanksgiving...I just didn't have the time to post it here until now) for this year and wanted to share it with you!  I used the Making Memories chipboard album (8 x 8 inches) from their Noteworthy collection and painted it using Manila colored paint.  I stamped along the edge of my album cover using holiday stamps by Hero Arts and added some fun ribbons and trims from my Cocoa Daisy kits.  The chipboard letters are by Pink Paislee.  It's kind of hard to tell from the photos but I also used some Stickles glitter glue on the cover as well.

December Daily : 2010

I really love my album this year!!  I love that there is a mix of blues, creams and browns along with some of the brighter and more traditional colors associated with the holidays.

December Daily : 2010

December Daily : 2010

December Daily : 2010

I kept my inside pages pretty basic so that I can add more to them once the pictures go in.

December Daily : 2010

December Daily : 2010

Last year I didn't have the time to get to this project so I'm tickled that I'm done and ready to go for this year.  Hooray for finished projects!

post signature
Diana Waite said...

ooh! I LOVE this! I really like how these albums are SO unique and wonderful whoever you look at. I still need to make mine! I'm journaling and taking pictures. I will be able to finish it this week sometime! ;)

Melissa said...

looking good! I am trying this for the first time this year. I love your cover and the colors.

Linda Beeson said...

What great colors, just perfect for your wonderful creation!

Vicky said...

Wonderful winter colors! Love how you've designed the cover :) I'm trying to get mine together yet...