SOCIAL MEDIA

Cocoa Daisy's January Kit : Domestic Bliss

12.30.2010
I got my layouts done for this month's kit by the skin of my teeth...Zoey's "flu" actually turned out to be pneumonia so it's been an incredibly long and exhausting last several days to say the least. Enough about that though...looking forward to what lies ahead including January's kit Domestic Bliss. It's a rather fun and homey one as well as hopeful (at least getting to create with it made me think of it as being hopeful!).

Gingerbread House

Loved playing with all those adorable chipboard shapes by Maya Road...there are so many included that you could do several different projects using them!

Every Day Play...

Have I mentioned how much I love using my Martha Stewart Circle Cutter before? If not, (and I am pretty sure that I have), I totally and completely do! :)

Milestones Ahead...

I also love the little wooden bingo number circles that I used in the above layout. The numbers just happened to be perfect for a layout on milestone ages in my opinion.

Wonderful Winter

Another fantastic kit that I get to play with this month courtesy Cocoa Daisy! I have a ton more left of my kit so stay tuned for some more projects to come your way using this one...it's lovely!

post signature
Natalie Elphinstone said...

What a fabulous set of layouts. I am especially in love with your circle layout too. Good ol' Martha Stewart I say!
I sure hope your girl gets better real soon.
Have a fabulous New Year :-)

Patty said...

Beautiful LO's Jen!

Sarah said...

I love these! What a great kit. You are so inspiring, Jen!

Murphy's Law said...

very cool projects. i have the ek circle scissors, there are times when i want/need/got to have bigger. lol!

Keshet said...

Beautiful!