SOCIAL MEDIA

Layouts Using Cocoa Daisy's April Kit

4.11.2011
Here are my layouts using this month's kit...I love this month's color scheme especially and all the fun embellishments. Those buttons surrounded by fibers by Jillibean are a favorite...I want about five more packs of them!  Wouldn't they make cute headbands too?

Life is Good!

Life is Good!

Also loving all the different alphabet options that you get with this month's add-ons...love all the different fonts and I LOVE the rub-ons by Studio Calico that are included in this months goodies!  I want about five more packs of those too.  :)

i am zoey.

i am zoey.

i am zoey.

I thought those little flags included in the kit were perfect for this layout on International Day...they also could be used for birthday layouts, other celebrations, cards...you name it!

International Day

International Day

And you can never go wrong with some Basic Grey goodness...love the paper on this layout and the coordinating three dimensional stickers.


the start of us...

the start of us...

I shared my layouts this month a bit later than normal due to life just being incredibly crazy right now. Thankfully we've all rounded the corner health-wise and are feeling better and healthy again. It was getting pretty rough there for awhile. Now things are busy with the end of the school year approaching and with some new and exciting changes taking place for our family. All is good for the moment and I'm running with it!

Have a great week!

post signature
Diana Waite said...

these layouts are FABULOUS!! my favorite is the start of us. AWESOME Jen! Glad you are feeling better.

Vicky said...

Beautiful layouts, each one of them! Love that wedding kiss ;) So glad to see you creating again. And a big hooray! that you all are feeling better :)

Deanna Dark said...

Awesome layouts...you never disappoint with your creativity! I am always so inspired by it. Glad you are feeling better too!