SOCIAL MEDIA

Cocoa Daisy Layouts for June

5.28.2011
DSC00028

Zoey recently got an American Girl doll from her grandmother and watching her open it was just the most precious thing ever. She was pretty much in awe I think. She loves playing with it and it's pretty much been by her side since coming out of the box.

DSC00025

I love how this layout came together. I used to enlarged photos and trimmed them and put them together to give them a seamless look. I used some word stickers and the pinwheel embellishment directly on the photos to cover up some of the other girls hands and arms so that the focus remained to be just Zoey. I really like how this layout came together.

DSC00038

I loved this photo so much...she was outside playing and was so genuinely happy when I took this photo. It was sprinkling just ever so slightly. Makes me smile. :)

DSC00035

The second that I saw that I got that adorable little ice cream sundae embellishment in my kit I knew I was going to use these photos in a layout with it. We had gone out for chinese but for dessert she had ice cream. She was so animated and silly too in these photos...these photos not only make me smile but they make me laugh!

post signature
Nathalie Kalbach said...

Those are gorgeous! I love your designs!! So happy to be on a team with you again :)

Diana Waite said...

oh, my goodness these are GREAT! loving all of the pinwheels and flowers!

Vicky said...

Fabulous layouts Jen! they are so much fun and goodness filled with lots of smiles :)