SOCIAL MEDIA

Cocoa Daisy's May Kit

5.01.2011
Here are my layouts for May! This month's kit is called Vintage Ink and can be found here. Be sure to check out the many add-ons this month as they all are something to drool over. I pretty much gave in and got them all. This month is pretty exciting at Cocoa Daisy not only because we are hosting our Spring Crop soon, but also because we are having a Design Team call! If you're interested in applying be sure to introduce yourself on the Cocoa Daisy Message board and share your work with us. Full details regarding the call can be found here.

DSC09786

DSC09791

DSC09770

DSC09771

Happy Scrapping!

post signature

lisatoronto said...

Cute layouts, Jen! I especially love the first one with with hit of teal!
I put my application in for the DT call-- fingers crossed!

Vicky said...

Wonderful layouts Jen! Love the vintage look with some bold colors. "He is the writer" is so cool!