SOCIAL MEDIA

since I now have the shoes...

8.26.2011
I'll be more tempted to use them (I'm hoping?).  I ordered these suckers way back in early June thinking that I'd have them to wear while getting back in shape this summer and I just got them yesterday!  I think I got five different back-order notices from Road Runner Sports regarding this pair of shoes!  Finally they are here and I've already been out running twice with them and while I can't say I enjoyed the wait, they were perhaps worth the wait.  They are super light, flexible, perfect for uneven trail walking and running and super comfortable.  And I love that they are orange.  :) Here's to having no more excuses for getting back into shape!


post signature
Diana Waite said...

those shoes are FABULOUS--love that they're orange!