SOCIAL MEDIA

December Sunday Breakfast...

12.11.2011

You can't really tell but the waffles are actually tinted pink (food coloring).  It's been fun surprising Zoey this month with some cute breakfasts.  

Today was a productive day around here.  This morning Zoey had a paydate and I used that time to get groceries and put a dent in some of her gift wrapping.  The afternoon consisted of her (same) friend coming over to our house and them sledding and playing while I made some chocolate covered peanut butter balls. 


The Peanut Butter Balls aren't the most beautiful of Christmas goodies but my are they tasty!  When I put them on a platter I will put each one on a cute little mini-muffin wrapper to jazz them up a bit.  I found the recipe here.  I suppose mine would have looked prettier had I made them into buckeyes but I wanted them completely covered in chocolate so that's what I got.


I wrapped them up pretty good and tucked away in the freezer so that they make it until Christmas...they wouldn't be safe otherwise!

post signature
Vicky said...

what a wonderful winter day! and anything covered in chocolate is beautiful!!!