SOCIAL MEDIA

The Muppets

12.03.2011

I took Zoey to the movie The Muppets this evening and I have to say that it's the best kids movie that I've seen in a very long time.  It's on the top of my list for sure.  The entire time that I was watching the movie I had a big grin on my face and if I didn't, tears were streaming down my cheeks. It made me recall my youth and spending time in the theater with my dad.  I actually called him first thing once we were home from the theater telling him that he had to go see this movie.  :)  It was that good.


Jason Segal was PERFECT for his casted role and I enjoyed listening to both he and Amy Adams sing and enjoyed watching them dance even more.  It was truly entertainment in it's purest form.  Zoey got all the jokes and was giggling and clapping away right along with me.  It was so awesome.  The story itself was fresh and endearing and timely.  I felt GOOD having Zoey see this movie.  When I asked her who her favorite muppets were, I found it interesting that it was a) Kermit b) Walter and c) Miss Piggy.  The newest muppet, Walter has a definite way of sneaking into your heart.  :)  We both loved him.




This will be a movie that we will get once available for purchase for our home collection.  Way to go Disney! 





post signature