SOCIAL MEDIA

today...

1.27.2012

I cut hearts and hearts and hearts and more hearts...and made a little banner for Zoey's room.  It seems that I just can't stop all the cuteness that is girly and pink! 


I organized Zoey's bedroom AND her closet.  Went through clothing that was too small and packed it away.  I arranged all her art supplies so they are visible and accessible.  Everything is in it's place and ready to be played with.  I love that feeling!  She was pretty happy too when she came home from school and walked in to a clean bedroom.


I scored this fun little wooden house shaped shadow box at the local dollar store...yep, for $1.  I'm thinking I may have to go back and get some more.


I made stuffed red peppers using this recipe for dinner (sans the meat).  They were amazing.


I played a game with my best girl tonight after dinner and had so much fun giggling and being silly.  I'm so happy that it's the weekend and that I'm finally starting to feel more like myself again (fighting the flu bug here this week).

Hoping you have a wonderful weekend!
post signature