SOCIAL MEDIA

Playing Catch-Up on the Blog

3.08.2013

I haven't posted anything in forever it seems...and it's not because of not wanting to but rather of life moving as it does...perhaps a bit faster than usual.  February was filled with sickness in our house. Over and over and over again.  It started feeling like a really bad joke.  Stomach flu for all of us (twice for Zoey), and a really nasty respiratory sinus cold for Zoey and I and then a fever that lasted a total of six days for Zoey!  Leo camped out on the couch as you can see...he thinking that the makeshift bed set up on the couch was for him and not for the rotating (one) healthy person in the house at any given moment.

So here in a nutshell is the healthy bits of February and early March in photos...you will perhaps see a pattern.

Zoey and her friend Gracie sledding...






having a tea party...


Zoey and Leo cuddling together...


Zoey and the neighbor boy sledding...




Zoey and Leo snuggling...


Leo being a snoozer...


and again...this time a different blanket.  Good grief dog!


Here was one of our big snowfalls...it was nice to get to be outside with Zoey to enjoy it!





Leo pouting inside...which is silly because all he really likes to do is sleep.  :)









Time for cocoa and marshmallows...


One day I gave Zoey my camera and the following two photos were the keepers...



Here is Zoey and her friend Ruby...sledding!



I recently made Zoey's dolls a lemonade stand (which you can find here) and here Zoey and Ruby are playing with it.  Zoey loves it and I have to say that I too am a wee bit tickled that I pulled it off and it turned out the way it did.







That's about it...I have a few more posts to share but they warrant their own posts dedicated just to them so I will share those soon.  Hoping to get back into a more regular blogging routine again now that we are all healthy again.