SOCIAL MEDIA

Random Photos from the Weekend...

6.02.2013

This was the weekend where Zoey mastered the art of cartwheeling...she is doing them all the time and every where.  I had to tell her the story of when I was her age and had just learned, I did them ALL THE TIME and once, I did one in school.  In the classroom.  I took a paper up to my teacher's desk and on the way back to my desk I did a cartwheel and didn't even know it...until I got lectured about it. Oops!  :)




Zoey had a friend over Saturday to play.  They dressed up and danced in the woods...


and looked for fairies...





We loved on Leo this weekend...




He needs a bath again soon.



He must love us a little...after we have our fun with him he promptly falls asleep.



Here I am today...this would be the "I haven't showered and don't plan to all day Jenny"...and that's alright!  It's the weekend after all!




After taking these photos I realized that the hat that Zoey is wearing is actually one that my mom had made her when she was teeny tiny.  Had to do a then and now picture.

It was another nice weekend here at home.  Really enjoying the fact that we can spend more time outdoors now that the weather is better.  
post signature