SOCIAL MEDIA

Mother's Day 2014

5.11.2014

This year Mother's Day was pretty low key...which I appreciate.  It was a bit of an overcast day but it was pleasant enough to spend time outside which is what we did.  After a late morning breakfast and some time spent swinging in the hammock and reading, Zoey and I went to eat lunch at Hoggie Doggie's (the first time this season) which meant we had to get ice cream (with eyes) for dessert afterwards. Nothing says summer is approaching more than a stop to Hoggie Doggie's.

Once home from our lunch and a little bit of shopping we headed over to spend the remainder of the afternoon at a playground near our home.  Zoey let me take some pictures of her too which was nice.


Love that she still loves to PLAY...in it's purest of forms.




  


I love this photo that Ethan took of Zoey and I too...great capture.


These are my beautiful flowers from Ethan and Zoey (and Leo too).  I absolutely love the card that Zoey created for me this year.  She glued some crepe paper to the bottom below the mermaids for water.  So creative.  Her message inside was as special as ever too.  So blessed that she is my daughter...that I was chosen to get to be her mama.



A perfectly, sweet Mother's Day was had here.  The fresh air and good company was just what I needed.  Feeling blessed and very much loved.

post signature