SOCIAL MEDIA

Thankful on a Thursday

10.16.2014





Today I am thankful. Thankful for a co-worker who offered out of the blue to work my night shift for me. Did they sense that our family has been a little over-worked, over-scheduled, over-stressed? I'm not sure...but they worked my shift this evening. And that meant I had the entire day to myself and the entire evening to spend with my family.


Ethan had to get some footage at Winter Park for a school project so Zoey and I tagged along...it was a beautiful day, perfect to do some exploring. The kind of day where when you are hiking you are warm but yet the tips of your ears are chilled and cold.



It was really neat to be in this space without the snow...the only time I've really ever been out to Winter Park is to play in the snow. It was interesting to see it this time of year sans the snow.





We ended up spending two hours out there. When we were done hiking Zoey and I waited by the car for Ethan to finish up what he needed to get done. A perfect time to take some shots of Zoey being...Zoey.







What an amazing, wonderful, unexpected gift of a day.



And we stayed to see the sun go down.



And afterwards, we drove back into town and went out to dinner. 

Told you it was a perfect day. 

post signature