SOCIAL MEDIA

Thanksgiving 2014

12.12.2014

This year's Thanksgiving was kind of crazy for us. I had to work both the day before and the day after Thanksgiving which made it pretty hard for planning or traveling. Thankfully we had an invite to my mom's this year in Bayfield which is just under 2 hours drive so that's what our plan was.



It was cold! But it was kind of fun traveling in the car GOING somewhere. Ethan and I have been so busy with work that we haven't been able to DO anything fun it seems. I miss that. We need to try and make a plan to get away as a family soon. We need it.


Anyways...back to Thanksgiving. It was a small crowd but nice. My mom and step dad, sister and her friend from school, step brother, and Ethan and I.


Very relaxed gathering which was perfect.

I love this picture of everyone checking on the turkey...especially Leo. What a dog.


Zoey was thrilled to get to spend time with her Auntie Bailey. She pretends that Bailey is her older sister. Bailey is happy to oblige.




Leo wasn't thrilled to get to compete with Jackie when it came to treats or attention. Or was it the other way around?



Thank you Mom for the beautiful meal and for the invitation. I wish we could have stayed longer.


post signature