SOCIAL MEDIA

Paper Rosette Valentine's Day Wreath

2.01.2015

While perusing Pinterest the other day I happened upon this sweet little paper wreath that was posted by Quilted Cupcake Handmade and knew that I had to pin it to my craft ideas of things I want to someday make.

I'm so glad that I pinned it and took the time the other night to create my version! I love how it turned out.


I already had an embroidery hoop to hot glue my homemade paper rosettes to (to learn how to create these yourself check out this tutorial here, I don't score my paper strips like they suggest but you certainly can do this if you prefer!), for my rosettes I just used paper scraps from my stash and for their centers I added embellishments that I had on hand as well.


Super fun and easy project for a time when you are itching to get creative and don't know what to do!





Now for the fun task of finding a place for it to go!

post signature