SOCIAL MEDIA

Birds of a Feather August Kit - Layouts

8.17.2015


Sharing a couple layouts that I created using the August kit from Birds of a Feather Kit Club. I loved the colors in this month's kit, definitely a fun one to get started creating with for the start of my design team gig with them!


I had fun using my Silhouette Cameo die-cutting machine, my sewing machine AND printing my journaling on these layouts. You should have seen my craft room...I had cords plugging in everywhere! I have three more layouts that I created using this kit but will wait and share them later this month.


The roller-skating photos were from this past spring when Zoey was testing out her new skates that she got from her grandparents for Christmas. Nope...I obviously don't scrap in any sort of order!



Really had fun creating with this month's kit. To get your own or to subscribe to upcoming kits be sure to check out the Birds of a Feather website. I also have a challenge up on the message board for August, so be sure to check that out as well. 

post signature