SOCIAL MEDIA

Snowshoeing Scrapbook Layout

1.23.2017

So, yesterday was a fantastic day! What was so amazing you ask? Well, I got to stay home...all day...I spent some time art journaling, took some time to scrapbook, enjoyed a bath using my bath bombs from Christmas and cozied up in my plush bathrobe afterwards and I got to read a bit from a book that I wanted to read that was just for fun...for me!! It may sound silly, but it's been way too long for all of these things to happen, let alone just one. Feeling happy and loved at the moment. The gift of time is definitely my love language...sometimes I just need to make it happen for myself, even if it means sacrificing the dishes or the laundry.


This layout is using photos from a recent outing that Zoey and I went on which consisted of us snowshoeing in our woods. We both got snowshoes a few years back (a gift from Santa) and I'm so glad that we did, as it's something active that just the two of us can enjoy. Bonus, it's something we can do just walking out our front door. Love that.


The cardstock stickers, papers and embellishments are all random items from my stash of oldies but goodies.

Wishing you a beautiful and productive week!