SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday Lately | Holding, Closing, Going, Watching, Expecting

2.26.2017
This is my first time participating in the Sunday Lately blog post from Blogger Tribe...a Facebook group that I joined to help me stay on track with my blogging, so far I've been too late to the game to post this on a Sunday! Oops!

Holding On to the hope that spring will be here sooner rather then later. We got a taste of some warmer weather last week and I was spoiled! Really wishing we didn't get a whole new batch of snow here this weekend. I'm really looking forward to being able to wear my cute and comfy new sandals! Oh well, I guess that just means I can still be comfy wearing my sweaters, spending my free time reading and drinking tea! Ha!

Closing Getting ready to officially close out the year financially speaking, by getting our taxes done and over with this week. Always hate this time of year.

Going I will be going to the area middle schools this week to read to the students in the 4th-8th grades, for Read Across America week. It will help make the work week fly by I am sure and be fun to be in a different environment for a bit. Though I am a bit nervous about what to choose for reading to the 4th and 5th graders, being the YA Services librarian I am usually more geared to work with the kiddos that are 6th grade and up!

Watching I watched the movie Manchester by the Sea this weekend and LOVED it! Hoping it gets some awards tonight at the Academy Awards. We are excited to watch the Academy Awards tonight all together as a family. We kind of have a tradition and always watch it together and we all fill out our own ballot and have snacks and a special dessert. Today I am making a double layer chocolate cake from scratch for the occasion.


Expecting This week to be another crazy week again. Ethan's busy pretty much every night which means most of the house, school, kid and dog stuff falls on me. I'm ready for things to settle down a bit but wonder when that will ever be. Blah.

Sunday Lately is a weekly linkup presented by the Blogger Tribe.
Next week's themes: Fangirling, Building, Winning, Organizing, Being.

Sunday Lately with Blogger Tribe
Aubrey said...

Sounds like we both were working on taxes this week! Necessary, but blahhhh.