SOCIAL MEDIA

Wild & Free | Scrapbook Layout

7.18.2017

I got to take Zoey to her first real concert this past weekend. We saw Brett Dennen and Josh Ritter at Big Top Chautauqua. It was so much fun! She's thirteen now and finally getting into music and she knew both of these artists and liked them, so listening and getting to see them live was pretty darn cool for her and I both. Since coming home, I've observed that she has put their music on her playlist on Spotify. Makes my heart happy knowing that enjoying music and going to concerts is something we will be able to share now that she's older and more appreciative.


For this scrapbook layout I used mostly items from this month's Scrapbook Circle kit and some odds and ends I had in my stash. I created this with Shimelle Laine's 25 Days of Scrapbooking Challenges in mind too, I went with #9's challenge "Sing a Song" and thought it fitting.

And, for those of you that may be music lovers as well, here are two of our favorites from this weekend:



Watching Brett Dennen was a real treat! He was adorable, sat on a stool with bare feet and was just so real. Really enjoyed listening to him sing and talk! Zoey did too. Very refreshing and funny too!

Josh Ritter was pretty matter of fact and didn't chat much, but sounded amazing as well.

The two lined up together were a perfect duo for a well rounded concert. The intimate space and set up of the venue truly added to the experience. I told Zoey I had never been to a concert that was so intimate feeling. Pretty special.