SOCIAL MEDIA

Hello Lovely | Scrapbook Layout

10.10.2017
Oh my goodness...yesterday was ridiculous when it came to my crafty mojo getting interrupted! I had photos printed (these were sent to me from Zoey's friend's mother - she took them to get pedicures this past weekend, Zoey's first time!) and I knew that I wanted to put together this simple layout. I had everything set to go, Zoey was working on her school stuff and was close-by in case she had a question. About five minutes in I ended up knocking off my antique, milk glass jar that holds all my scissors and favorite pens, markers, etc. onto the floor and of course it shattered. Which meant I had to stop to sweep and vacuum up. By the time I got everything cleaned up it was time for lunch and then dishes. Once I was finally done with the layout I photographed it and wasn't happy with my first photos...they were just too dark so I retook them outside, uploaded them, edited them, argh! I still wasn't happy! They were just too bright and showed shadows due to the bright afternoon sun. Thank goodness that the thirdbatch worked out...


The papers and stickers by Simple Stories work perfectly for a layout featuring a pedicure don't you think? All those little paint splotches...and aren't these little toes so cute?!


Zoey was so excited to come home and show me her fancy toes, it's hard to tell from the photos but they are painted a dark, metallic purple with flowers on the big toes.


Have you been working on anything creative this week? Hopefully you are having better luck than me and aren't set on destroying your workplace and afternoon in the process.