SOCIAL MEDIA

My Friend | Simple Card

10.04.2017

I don't know about you, but I have a ton of little random die-cut shapes and cuts from different kits or scrapbook supplies I've collected along the way. I have most of them (the loose ones) sitting on a little tiered tray on my shelf and have decided to try and make more of a point to USE them in projects rather than let them continue to sit and collect dust! Whipping up a card is a simple way to use them. For this card here I literally only used paper scraps, die-cuts and at the last minute I added three little puffy sticker hearts to add a bit of dimension. So easy! And now I have a little random greeting card to go to a friend when the desire or inspiration strikes.


World Card Making Day is coming up on October 7th. I'm hoping to have another card project ready to post for that. Do you plan on participating?