SOCIAL MEDIA

BRRR! | Scrapbook Layout

11.27.2017

Okay, I've had the Snow and Cocoa collection from Crate Paper for awhile now...it's been sitting near my desk and actually kind of on display around my scrap room because it's so pretty! I love everything about it! I purchased most of the collection when it was on sale at Scrapbook.com and when it arrived I almost went back to fill my cart back up with more because I didn't want to worry about running out of this loveliness! I tend not to use just strictly one paper collection when creating because I really don't like the matchy-matchy look, except for whatever reason, this collection I really don't feel that way at all!


Our internet conked out on us last night which made for some productive, creative time! Sometimes I secretly love when this happens, shhh...don't tell anyone.


This was a super clean and simplistic design as you can see. I didn't even hand-write or type and print out journaling (gasp)! I wanted to scrap this photo of myself because I kind of like it...I never wear lipstick and with my green coat, I liked the almost festive and happy look to it. I thought the photo, combined with these papers and other pieces made for the perfect layout for capturing my love of winter, snow, being cozy, etc.

Earlier this afternoon I spent some time printing photos in anticipation of my December Cocoa Daisy Memory Keeping kit's arrival...I can't wait!

Wishing you an amazing start to a (hopefully) creative week!

XO,