SOCIAL MEDIA

Cocoa Daisy December Kit Favorites!

11.28.2017


I am very happy that I spent time this past weekend printing photos because my 12x12 December Memory Keeping and Pocket kit arrived, just like clockwork, today!!!

 

I am in love with the patterns, colors, images, designs...love it all! For some reason this little patterned pocket card makes me happy. Loving the color combo. This time of year it's really nice to work with things that have color since where we are anyway, the weather is pretty dreary and drab.


Here's a little peek at the 12x12 Memory Keeping kit...


I can't wait to use some photos from our adventure traveling in South Dakota this summer with all of this goodness. The colors are perfect!


Are you a Cocoa Daisy subscriber yet? If you wish to sign up you can do so HERE.

XO,